18 May Agile Scrum Master
Posted at 13:07h in Jobs
VBI is seeking Agile Scrum Master to support multiple Healthcare IT projects.
You will be responsible for leading multiple teams and delivering value added features through several agile methodologies including Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and facilitate team activities, including sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint demos, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, etc.
- Participate and prepare for program increment planning, system demos, and inspect & adapt workshops.
- Guide team in establishing normalized estimating approach, and support estimating efforts.
- Create and promote a positive team atmosphere where communication, collaboration, and team work defines the culture.
- Help Team members to ensure that the sprint and program increment goals are met.
- Leverage the Rally products to track work and status success, issues, risks and dependencies.
- Identify risks and blockers and actively work to remove them from the path of the team.
- Balance scrum process enforcement with collaboration and adapts the agile process framework to the realities of the team culture and environment.
- Coordinate with other Scrum Masters to synchronize cross team dependencies.
- Embody Lean-Agile leadership behaviors by actively, and continually seeking out opportunities for and driving toward velocity improvements.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Project Management or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of direct experience leading agile teams as a scrum master
- 5-8 years of experience in information technology
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills with the ability to execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Constant focus on what is possible and helping others to see the opportunity in the midst of challenge
- Strong communications skills. Ability to communicate across a diverse set of resources. Comfort delivering difficult messages in a fact based approach.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating agile delivery with globally distributed virtual teams
- Demonstrated ability to navigate a highly-matrixed organization effectively.
- Moderate to Advanced Microsoft Office suite skill level.
- Certifications: SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification, SAFe Practitioner (SP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), and/or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 5+ years of direct experience leading agile teams as a scrum master, or release train engineer
- Influencing skills (sound business and technical acumen as well as skilled at achieving buy-in or delivery strategies)
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of Rally software
- Working knowledge of Clarity PPM
- Adept at negotiating; able to resolve conflict and adapt to different approaches using a variety of tactics
- Ability to be highly effective in a rapidly-changing business and technology environment