18 May IT Project Manager (VA/PA)
VBI is seeking experienced Project Managers with 6-10 years of relevant IT experience. The ideal candidate should have at least 4-8 years of project management experience, having been responsible for the performance of medium to large sized technical projects.
Direct and supervise all support resources for the performance of project assignments and activities, and will manage a project through the design, implementation and testing phases in accordance with project objectives. Required to use client’s program management tools to manage project work plans, issues, risks, and dependencies. In addition, be responsible for producing status reports, conducting status meetings and facilitating issue resolution and risk management sessions.
- A four year bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field (Post-Graduate degree is desired)
- 6-10+ Years of progressive IT experience
- 4-8+ years of relevant SDLC project management experience (Waterfall and Agile) with experience as a Scrum Master experience preferred
- Excellent planning skills using industry planning applications (i.e. Microsoft Project) and methodologies
- Attention to detail, and strong communication, negotiation, client facing and client relationship building skills
- Proficiency with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to resolve technical issues and to manage, coordinate and guide a project team
- Strong issue resolution and risk management skills
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Previous experience using project management methodologies
- PMI/Project Management Professional (PMP) and Scrum Master certification desired
- Northern Virginia
- Philadelphia Area