19 May JBoss Admin (CT)
Posted at 09:58h in Jobs
VBI is seeking a Jboss Admin to support multiple Healthcare IT projects. This is an exciting full time opportunity located in the Hartford, CT area.
- As member of L2 support team, need to support on all of the below products.
- Incident management and response
- Work on production change tickets/releases scheduled.
- Work with development teams and app production support teams for any issues, deployments, releases, etc.
- Resource needs to have experience on Administration activities include Installations, configurations, deployments and troubleshooting.
- Experience working on Unix/Linux.
- Responsible to coordinate with different teams like Unix, Database, Dev and Production support teams for any support needed.
- Responsible for on-call support in rotational schedule.
- L2 Support (including Troubleshooting and Monitoring).
- The candidate must have advanced knowledge of JBoss administration especially with JBoss Fuse, JBoss EAP, JBoss EWS.
- Suite of Application Server / Tools
- Jboss EAP
- Jboss Fuse
- WebSphere Application server v7.x ,8.5.x
- IBM BPM Advanced v8.5
- Wily Monitoring tool
- Weblogic Application server
- Unix/Linux OS