19 May Sr. Java Developer
Posted at 14:35h in Jobs
VBI is seeking a Sr. Java Developer to support multiple Healthcare IT projects. This is an exciting full time opportunity located in the Hartford, CT area.
- Work with the product manager to understand all functional requirements, user stories and flow process to help in the development of products that uses routing engine
- Work with the backend group to understand the different API’s, web services and databases that will be accessed as part of the development process
- Work with the internal researchers, architects and consultant scientists to develop vehicle routing / dispatching API based on routing algorithms.
- Use best coding practices to develop/test different routing and dispatching software components.
- Will be all hands on developer but dedicate part of his time for leading the team. Will be 80% coding 20% leading.
- May lead a small development team by assigning tasks, mentoring and follow the development process to deliverables.
- Work with QA to automate testing and solve bugs before launching
- Create documentation for their implementations
- Ability to conduct and participate in peer code reviews
- Proven experience writing high quality object oriented code
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working collaboratively with clients in the development process
- JBOSS Developer (Jboss, ESB, BRMS, Drools)
- JBoss EAP
- Apache Camel
- Significant previous work writing to high performance APIs, REST/JSON.
- Solid background in JEE Application Server Technology and JEE. – Extensive background in Databases.
- Knowledge of the Spring Framework Features: – Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Spring Boot, etc.
- Understanding of Messaging Systems such as JBoss Messaging, IBMMQ, ActiveMQ, and RabbitMQ.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Driven Development